Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Term 4 Week 6

                 Where in the world would I like to ?

There are many country's that I would love to go to but if I had 5 country's to visit , I would first travel to a country named Australia because I hear its a amazing country to visit and it has cheap prices!!!! The next country that would love to visit is America , where all the famous actors and singers come from and every body knows that america has Disney land , This is why I love america. Next I would travel to the hot and fresh place named Hawaii man the have clean water there and its a fantastic place to have a vacation there , the waiters are even better. After my vacation I would head all the way to Paris ,The country of love and that's the perfect country to find your true love if your single ,So if your lonely you know where to go.Last but not least I would go to India because ever one knows that India makes the best curry ever !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment