Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Term 4 Week 6

                                                   Athletics

Today was our athletics day,we all lined up at the Spartan court to get in our ages to compete. First me and my age group headed to hurdles ,so we had to jump ,After all that jumping the siren was pressed so we had to rotate ,So we headed to 100 meter sprint . 100 meter sprint was pretty tiring So we waited till  the siren rang ,after we herd the siren we headed for our last event till morning tea ,So we ran to try out the high jumping , High jumping was pretty funny because we mucked around then the bell rang and we headed to morning tea .

After our morning snack we checked our list of events to see what we are heading to ,So  we next
had to walk to the 400 meter sprint ,We had a chance to challenge the fastest sprinters in our age but we decided to run next after a tiring race we headed to shot put then discus but all those two events needed power ,which I gave and lastly we headed to relays ,relays wasn't as fun as I thought So I just waited till the end of the relays ,and once it finished I ran to class and eat. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Adrian, my name is Jayden I’m a year seven and I go to Paihia School. I like your post about athletics because you talked about every activity. At Paihia School we’re doing athletics too. My favorite activity is high jump.
What is your favorite activity?

Post a Comment